Personal Data Protection Policy
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”), your personal data, as Data Responsible, will be processed by using, recording, storing, updating, transfering and / or classified within the framework described below, depending on business purposes by our Company.
Within this scope, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations that are regulated to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms and personal data of individuals, especially the privacy of our private life, our Company takes all technical and administrative measures that aim to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to prevent the illegal processing of your personal data, to prevent illegal access, and to ensure its protection.
The target audience of this text is all real persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, except for our Company employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job.
Personal data processed as Data Supervisors are given below, but not limited to the ones mentioned here;
Name, surname, Republic of Turkey ID number, address, phone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location/security image recording, call center/service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookie records
The purposes and legal reasons of the processing of personal data;
Your personal data shared by you will be processed in order to;
- Benefit from the products and services offered by our company, you and / or the institutions and organizations you represent, to carry out the necessary studies, including but not limited to the determination and implementation of our Company’s commercial and business strategies, conducting marketing activities, performing business development and planning activities,
- Conducting administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
- Ensuring the physical security and control of the locations in use of our company,
- Establishing business partner / customer / supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
- Providing contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding the products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execution of our company’s HR policies,
- Calling our company’s call center or using the internet page
and / or
- Participate the training, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Personal data collection and storage method;
Your personal data that you share with our company can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, by automated or non-automated methods, offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and / or physical environments. The design of the necessary business processes and technical security infrastructure improvements are applied in order to prevent unauthorized access, manipulation, loss and damage to your personal data provided and stored by our company.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that they are not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or if the processing purpose requires, if such a period is not foreseen. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data flows by means of deletion, destruction or anonymization.
Transfer of Personal Data;
Your personal data, within the scope of laws and other legislation and for the purposes described, may be transferred to;
- Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. and Türk Telekomünikasyon group companies,
- Companies that we have authorized and operating in the name and account of our Company, To our Representatives,
- Regulatory and supervisory agencies, public institutions or organizations explicitly authorized to request your personal data in their laws,
- Within the scope of the stated purposes, to business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons,
- To tax and similar consultants, to mandatory persons, institutions and organizations related to legal follow-up processes, to third parties including auditors and without being limited to those, to business partners authorized third party persons and organizations that we receive consultancy.
As per Article 11 of KVKK, Your Rights;
By applying to our company, you have the rights listed below about your personal data;
- Learning whether it is processed or not,
- Requesting information if processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom they are transferred domestically / abroad,
- Requesting correction if it is processed incomplete / incorrectly,
- Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions foreseen in Article 7 of PDP Law (KVKK),
- To request notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) to the third parties to which they are transferred,
- Objection to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively with automatic systems,
- If you suffer damage due to illegal processing, you have the right to demand the removal of the damage.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the PDP Law (KVKK), you can forward your request to use your rights stated above to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.