BTS Information Security Management System Policy
In order to become one of the most successful and respected IT companies in the eyes of our customers and employees, our goals are with the Information Security Management System we have established within the scope of our vision to grow our business and become a global player in the areas where we develop solutions are ;
- To develop appropriate controls according to the security values, needs and risks of the information assets and to implement these controls.
- The threats of assets regarding information security are process-based; define the framework for risk assessment based on privacy, integrity, and accessibility effects.
- To define the framework for risk assessment according to privacy, integrity, and accessibility effects, being the threats of assets regarding information security are process-based.
- To reveal the working principles for the processing of risks.
- To provide information security requirements arising from national or sectoral regulations, legal and related legislative requirements, meeting obligations arising from agreements, and corporate responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders.
- To reduce the impact of information security threats on business / service continuity.
- To ensure competence to effectively and quickly respond to information security incidents that may occur and to minimize the effects of incidents.
- To improve corporate reputation; to protect the institution from adverse effects that may result from information security breaches.
- To improve the information security awareness of employees.
- To provide Information Management in accordance with TSE 27001 Information Security standard.